I am all about keeping a minimal wardrobe and finding unique ways to style basic pieces. I recently shot a youtube video showing 10 simple, summer outfits using some of my favorite basics! I linked the video below in case you missed it. I am sharing all of the links to the items I wore in the video. Excited to hear what y'all think and I hope this helped kick start some summer outfit inspo.
1. Brandy Melville Tank Tops: My go-to simple tanks that I have been wearing all summer long! I love how affordable they are and the quality is great.
2. Princess Polly Tube Top: Another classic that you can style up or down!
3. Zara Linen Button Down: A must-have in a capsule wardrobe. You can wear it so many different ways and it's perfect to throw on at night when it gets chillier.
4. LPA Beige Blazer: Obsessed with the color of this blazer and how structured it is!
5. Urban Outfitters Blue Button Down: The signature coastal grandmother fashion item. A great staple to have for the summer.
6.Agolde Denim Shorts: Y'all already know these are my favorite shorts of all time! Totally worth the price.
7. Adika Dark Grey Trousers: So many of you have asked about these! They are my go-to trousers and they are currently on sale.
8. Princess Polly White Cargo Pants: I have been loving the cargo pants trend! These are super comfy and easy to style.
9. Urban Outfitters Nude Cargo Pants: Again with the cargo pants! These are more of a nude color and lower waisted, I love having both options.
10. L'Academie Silk Skirt: I have had this since last year and love styling it different ways. You can make it casual or you can dress it up. It's super flattering too!
11. L'Academie Taupe Mini Skirt: Mini skirts are in! This one is the perfect shade and length.
12. Krisa Black Midi Skirt: You can never go wrong with having a simple black midi in your closet. Super easy to style and comfortable for the summertime!
13. Black Steve Madden Platform Slides: I love the 2000s style of these! Perfect shoe to slip on for any summer event.
14. Vans: The easiest sneaks to style!
15. Princess Polly Beige Heeled Sandals: These are my most worn type of shoe during the summer, I love how simple they are and they literally going with everything.
Youtube Video of how I style these pieces!