Hannah's 30 Under $30: Stocking Stuffer Edition
Updated: Dec 14, 2020
The Holidays are here and I don't know about you but I always have the hardest time finding cute stocking stuffers for my favorite people (that don't suck). This year I was on my game and did some research on fun gifts to add a little spice to the holiday season.
So drumroll please....my official list of the 30 best stocking stuffers is here. And guess what, they are all under $30! Can't wait to hear what you guys think and I hope this helps you to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list... or hey, treat yourself! x
1. Sunday Riley Mini Power Couple ($28) : My two favorite skincare products that will take your skin from drab to fab in no time.
2. Glossier Balm Dotcom ($12) : Perfect for hydrating your lips at anytime of the day. Not sticky at all just glossy!
3. Laneige Lip Mask ($22) : Keep those lips ready for the mistletoe with this overnight hydrating lip mask.
4. Rose Quartz Roller ($10) : Pro tip on this little gadget - put in the fridge before a night of drinking and use the next morning to de-puff and de-stress the skin!
5. Bite Beauty Mini Scrub and Sleep Duo ($10) : Scrub away the dead skin cells from your lips while hydrating over night with this cute little duo.
6. Mario Badescu Facial Spray ($12) : My holy grail face mist for a nice refresh at anytime of the day.
7. Tatcha Dewy Skin Duo ($25) : Nourish and hydrate your skin with these two products...they are a match made in heaven.
8. Hempz CBD Thirsty Hydrating Facial Moisturizer ($28) : You guys know I love this moisturizer! So hydrating and nourishing with SPF 30 to protect the skin.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick & Liner Set ($25) : The perfect color for everyday wear and a staple in my makeup bag.
10. Morphe Eye Shadow Palette ($19) : This palette is so pigmented with a variety of shades to ensure you get the exact eye look you're going for.
11. Tarte H20 Gloss ($19) : Literally so good. It nourishes your lips while giving them the perfect shine.
12. Iconic London Illuminating Spray ($28) : Glow baby, glow. A must-have product for anyone who loves a little shine.
13. Glossier Cloud Paint Blush ($18) : Not only do I use this on my cheeks but its the perfect for adding a little tint to your lips when you're in a pinch!
14. Nars Orgasm Double Mini Duo ($20) : A stunning blush and amazing highlight in one, tiny compact. What more could you ask for?
15. Glossier Boy Brow ($16) : The easiest brow gel I have ever used. A few brushes and your brows look polished and full.
16. Amazon Beauty Blenders ($9) : Every girl knows this is the key to effortless blending and this pack is a steal. So many blenders for such a good price.
For the Girl On the Go
17. UO Days of The Week Scrunchie Set ($12) : A scrunchie for everyday of the week? Yes please. The easiest and most fun stocking stuffer!
18. Sunglasses ($14) : Elevate your street style with one accessory..these adorable sunglasses.
19. Champion Beanie ($29) : My go-to whenever I don't feel like spending time on my hair lol. So cute and convenient!
20. Large Hollow Hoop Earrings ($16) : A staple that can be worn with any outfit. Literally my go-to earring for every occasion.
21. Essie Nail Polish ($9) : There is nothing better than having a nude nail polish handy while you're on the go. You never know when you may need a quick touch up!
22. Matte Disposable Camera ($18) : I think these are the cutest cameras to snap memories with friends or the fam. Definitely getting these for my friends!
23. Kitsch Face Mask ($12) : You can never have too many masks handy. I love how cute these are while also being so much more comfortable than other masks I've worn.
24. Claw Clips ($13) : A go-to quick up do accessory that gives you that effortless chic look that is so in right now.
25. Whiskey Ice Molds ($10) : Dyl loves a good Old Fashioned. These are perfect for keeping in the fridge and gives you that restaurant-style experience at home.
26. Yeti Can Cooler ($25) : Keeps your drink so cold for a long time. Perfect for the guy who loves a good beer with the boys.
27. Nike Socks ($20) : I have no idea why but men loving getting socks in their stocking so I had to include them in this list. These are Dylan's favorite!
28. Google Home Speaker ($25) : The perfect accessory to any house. We have been loving this!
29. Carry-On Cocktail Kit ($24) : Such a cute idea for the guy who loves to travel! I love the idea of throwing this in your carry-on and adding some fun to your flight.
30. Blue Light Glasses ($20) : A must-have for the man that is always on their computer or phone. It has been such a game changer for Dyl and I!